I worked with another developer and a designer on fkur.com. It is a pixel perfect, WPML compatible WordPress theme, developed from scratch, based on a design in InVision.
A sample page I was fully in charge of developing is the products page (although I also developed the single product page, brand page, etc.): https://fkur.com/biokunststoffe/
Technical highlights of the brands page:
- AJAX products filtering using WordPress REST API.
- Clients can change page content, including hero and filters, using Advanced Custom Fields
- URL changes based on which filters are active
- WordPress Rewrite API was used to make slugs as our clients wanted them for SEO reasons
- Client side state maintained with Redux
- Custom accessible form elements
Screenshot of the design given in invision: see here
Screenshot of the completed page:: see here